- The required Indian visa photo size is 2×2 inches;
- The picture must be in color;
- The photo must have a plain light background;
- Only clear pictures without blurring are allowed;
- Your head height should be from 1 inch to 1.375 inches. Generally, it should be about 1.3 inches;
- The upper part of the torso should be visible;
- When photographing, look directly into the camera. It is not allowed to lower your eyes.
In order to enter India, you must first obtain an India e-Visa. A valid passport, an email account, and a debit or credit card are required. Make sure your passport is still valid. Citizens of 169 countries can currently obtain an India e-Visa. Many visitors to India can simply obtain the required entry visa. The Indian government issues the India e-Visa online. In India, three types of e-Visas are available: e-Tourist Visa, e-Business Visa, and e-Medical Visa. The India e-Visa was designed to make the visa application procedure easier and to attract more international visitors. Tourism in India is important to the country's economy and the introduction of the e-Visa makes it easier for foreign visitors to enter India.
PASSPORT REQUIREMENT FOR INDIAN VISA
- Must have at least six (6) months validity left by the time of arrival in India.
- Must contain at least two (2) empty pages for fixation of approved visa stamps.
- If need be, travelers may be required to produce their former passport used during the visa application process.
The India Online Tourist eVisa is valid for vacation, recreation, and tourism, as well as boarding a ship, visiting friends or family, or taking part in a brief yoga session. In November 2014, the Indian government introduced the India Tourist e-Visa, an online visa that streamlines the visa application process by eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate. Over 169 countries' citizens can now apply for an e-Visa to India. The India Tourist eVisa with multiple entries is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. Eligible citizens may visit India for tourism for up to 90 days in a row (180 days for Canadian, Japanese, UK, and US nationals). A double-entry Tourist eVisa for India is also available, allowing a 30-day stay with 2 entries to India for those planning a shorter stay. It is recommended to use this program to get your India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. Eligible citizens can apply by completing the simple and straightforward online India Visa Application Form.
Indian Visa Application for Tourist Visa Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor's passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor's most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
India has a lot to offer travelers from all around the world. Some individuals want to learn about the rich culture and traditions, while others want to eat everything or get spiritual understanding. The Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) or Foreigners Registration Officer (FRO) oversees foreigner registration and immigration-related tasks for visitors to India, such as visa renewals. All foreigners can use the internet to access FRRO services.
How to Extend India Visa in India?
- All foreigners can extend their Visa by India visa extension through the website and mobile app. You don't have to visit their offices as the whole process is online, but if they call you to come to their office, you will have to visit them.
- You can apply for a FRRO visa extension at the website or mobile application. You don't need to visit their office. They call you in a specific situation; otherwise, the whole procedure is online.
- The only interest of India visa extension is to provide a platform for foreign tourists to solve their problems regarding their Visa.
- Our priority and mission are to provide a friendly environment for foreigners to receive paperless and cashless services and also save their time. So, you can get your work done stress-free.
- By using the website and app, many foreigners can create their ID by registering themselves. In this way, they can apply for e-Visa and also other visa services like registration, visa extension, exit permit and other services.
- All the applicant's documents such as visa documents, India visa extension will be sent directly to the registered email address.
- Foreigners are not required to visit their offices. But under certain conditions, they will call you directly or email you to visit their office.
Required Documents for Visa Extension
- A Copy of Passport:
- Copy of Latest Indian visa
- Recent Photograph of Applicant
- Passport should be valid for 6 months
- Proof of residency
- Medical certificate
- Registration Certificate or Residential Permit (RC/RP)
According to Indian visa laws, all visa applicants, including visitors, must provide a reference name. When traveling on a tourist visa, the reference name will also appear on your passport. If there is no field for reference names in your passport, your reference name is the same as your first name. It is critical for the Indian Government's Immigration Department to know where you are and who you are associated with. Each country has its own set of internal policies, which are not subject to alteration. Someone you know or who can vouch for you while in India is referred. The Indian Visa Application Form requires these information. You must also provide your home address in the nation from where you are traveling in the online application form. Always make an effort to provide accurate facts.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom