- Your passport
- Visa application DS-160 with a stamp from the Visa Application Centre (VAC) on the confirmation page.
- Proof of payment of visa fee in the form of a valid receipt.
- Proof of funds
- Letters supporting your reason of visiting the US
- Adequate insurance coverage
- Details of who you are staying with and where
- Air tickets
- Evidence that you will return to your home country
- Financial documents
- Insurance and other supporting documents
URGENT VISA ONLINE AMERICA
- A valid passport with at least 6 month validity
- Written records from your doctor detailing your illness and that you need treatment in the US.
- Written documents from a doctor/hospital in the US stating that they are prepared to treat you.
- Financial documents showing how you will pay for your medical procedure.
- Evidence that the family member who died is close.
- Letter from the funeral home stating the personal details of the deceased and the funeral date.
- An invitation letter from a US company detailing the urgent business you have in the US or proof of an important training program that will take place in the US.
- Proof that you are no longer eligible for ESTA.
US VISA FOR LECHTENSTEIN CITIZENS
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for ESTA America Visa.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the ESTA America Visa.
- A valid email address, to receive the ESTA America Visa in their inbox.
Traveling to the United States should be easier than to other places because to existing norms and regulations. Through the Visa Waiver Program, Lithuanian citizens can apply for an ESTA, which stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization. ESTA was established in 2009 to process data for visitors entering the United States through the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). The information is used to determine if a visitor constitutes a security or immigration risk to the US. With an approved ESTA, Lithuanian individuals can visit the US for up to 90 days for tourist, business, transit, medical, or short-term study. If you plan to stay in the United States longer than 90 days, you must apply for a B1 business visa or a B2 tourist visa. Lithuanian citizens can use one approved ESTA for multiple visits to the United States. An approved ESTA is valid for two years or until your passport expires. If your ESTA expires, you will need to apply for a new authorization. Lithuanian citizens wishing to apply for ESTA must meet the required ESTA requirements.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF LITHUANIAN
- Passport – applicants need to have a passport which remains valid for at least another 6 months.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport. Make sure to have a passport with at least 6-month validity in the planned date of entry.
- An electronic photograph of you – in order to finish your application, our visa specialists will require a digital photo of all applicants.
- Email address – Your visa will be sent to you via email, so make certain that you introduce a valid email address you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple procedures of payment such as credit/debit cards or PayPal.
As part of the Visa Waiver Program, Luxembourg citizens can apply for an ESTA, which stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization. ESTA was established in 2009 to process data from visitors entering the US through the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). The data is used to establish if a visitor is a security or immigration risk to the United States. An approved ESTA allows Luxembourg citizens to visit the US for up to 90 days for tourist, business, transit, medical, or short-term study purposes. Before flying to the United States, tourists must ensure that their passport is valid for at least three months beyond their intended departure date. You must apply for a B1 business visa or a B2 tourist visa if you intend to stay in the United States for more than 90 days. Luxembourg citizens can use an approved ESTA for multiple visits to the United States. An approved ESTA lasts two years or until the expiry date of your passport. If your ESTA expires, you will need to apply for a new permit. Luxembourg citizens wishing to apply for ESTA must meet the required ESTA requirements.
Requirements of US Visa for Luxembourg citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for US ESTA Visa.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the US ESTA Visa
- A valid email address, to receive the US ESTA Visa in their inbox.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street