The Canadian government introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system for passengers from more than 50 countries, including South Korea, in 2015. Air travelers are the only ones who can apply for a Canada electronic travel authorization. The electronic travel authorization (eTA) for South Korean people is meant for tourists, business travelers, transiting from Canada to another location, or medical treatment or counseling. South Korean passport holders are eligible for the Canadian visa waiver program. This means that you will not require a visa to visit Canada. For the first time in 2015, Canada's Immigration Service used the eTA to assess the eligibility of foreign visitors to Canada and to speed the eTA application process. The Canadian eTA is available to citizens of South Korea. As a replacement for the visa, Canada has introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization (Canadian eTA online). The eTA allows Canadian authorities to pre-screen foreign travelers and makes it easier for South Koreans to enter Canada. Travelers may stay up to 6 months during each trip and may enter Canada multiple times within a 5-year period. The Immigration Service will record the length of stay when the traveler arrives at the border and the expiry date will be written on the passport. The eTA application for South Korean citizens must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to travel to ensure the document is processed and the eTA is issued before you travel.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR SOUTH KOREAN CITIZENS
- A South Korean passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fee.
- A current email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
Citizens of Latvia can receive a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), which is required for travel to Canada. The Canadian government created the eTA in 2015 to minimize the complexity of traditional visas. The visa policy of Canada allows numerous countries, including Latvians, to visit the border without a visa. Any Latvian national visiting Canada for a short period of time must obtain an electronic travel authorization, or eTA. Some travelers can enter Canada legally thanks to a computerized system known as the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). It is available to nationals of a few countries, including Latvians, whose residents are permitted to visit or conduct business in Canada for a limited time. The Canadian eTA is a visa waiver for multiple entries that can be obtained online. It is valid for 5 years and allows Latvian visitors to stay in the country for 6 months on each visit. The electronic travel authorization is linked to the traveler's passport and is not transferable to a new document. This means that if a passport expires before the allowed 5 years of the Canadian eTA, then this travel permit expires as well. Latvians who meet the requirements can proceed to the eTA application form for Canada. This form is a simple questionnaire that takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF LATVIA
- Valid Passport: You cannot apply for an ETA from Canada if you do not have a valid passport. This document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of flight
- Email address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. The ETA is electronically linked to your passport, but you still need to keep a physical copy.
- Payment Methods: You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal to pay for the eTA fees.
Lithuania is one of the countries that do not require Canadian citizens to obtain a visa. Lithuanian citizens may enter Canada if they hold a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). If you are traveling by air as a Lithuanian, you must apply for a Canadian ETA. This program allows you to go to Canada without needing to book an appointment at the Canadian Embassy or submit a standard visa application. The Canadian government introduced this online permit in 2015 in an effort to promote foreign travel and visits. Residents of Lithuania, like citizens of the other 58 nations and territories, are eligible for visa-free travel to Canada for short visits. Only those from Lithuania are permitted to enter Canada with an eTA. For the purpose of travel, business, or quick transit, it permits citizens of a few foreign nations to enter Canada. It is a multiple entry permit, each granting a maximum stay of 180 days. The eTA for Canada is electronically linked to the Lithuanian passport and is valid for 5 years, except for passports that expire earlier. In this case, the Canadian eTA expires at the same time as the passport. Once Lithuanian citizens have confirmed that they meet the eTA requirements, they can proceed to completing the Canadian eTA application form. This is a simple questionnaire that will take you a few minutes to complete.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED FOR A CANADIAN ETA?
- Valid passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, your travel document needs to maintain valid for six more months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – provide a correct email address because we will send your ETA by that email. Besides, we recommend that you print your ETA.
- Payments – to pay your request, you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
All Norwegian travelers must get a visa before visiting Canada. Norwegian nationals must first obtain a visa in order to enter Canada. Since the Canadian government implemented the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system in 2016, this procedure has been greatly simplified. Norwegians planning to stay in Canada for up to 180 days can utilize the simple eTA application form to submit an online visa waiver application. In order to enter Canada for short-term medical, transit, or business purposes (less than 90 days), Norwegian nationals must apply for a Canada eTA visa. A valid eTA for Norway is a multi-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for a total of six months with each visit. Once issued, the Canadian electronic permit is automatically linked to the traveler's passport. A Canadian eTA is valid for five years or until the expiration of the associated passport, whichever comes first. It is now possible to obtain a Canada eVisa waiver from Norway exclusively online via the simple eTA application, eliminating the need to visit a Canadian Embassy or Consulate to apply for a travel authorization in person.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY?
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiry date because it needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the eTA fees.
New Zealand passport holders are not required to obtain a visa to enter Canada. People must first apply online for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Passengers in transit, business travelers, and tourists are all welcome. The Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is a visa waiver that can be sought for online. The Canadian government launched the online visa waiver program in 2015 for nationals of a few countries (including New Zealand) in order to stimulate international travel. For eTA holders, multiple visits to Canada are authorized, each for a maximum of six months (180 days). Some fundamental Canadian eTA requirements apply to New Zealand nationals. This electronic travel permit is linked to the New Zealand passport registered in the application. The Canadian eTA is valid for 5 years. If the registered New Zealand passport expires earlier, the eTA will expire with the passport. New Zealanders may enter Canada multiple times during the validity period, for a maximum stay of 6 months each time. Travelers can apply for the Canada eTA for New Zealanders from the comfort of their home or office. You simply fill out a quick online form using any computer or device connected to the internet. You don't have to go all the way to an embassy to do the paperwork.
Canada eTA Requirements for New Zealand Citizens
- Passport – if you want to get your Canada ETA, first, check the expiration date of your passport because it must be valid for at least 6 more months from your arrival in the country.
- E-mail address – it's vital that you put a current email because all info we get about your ETA, we will send you an email. When your ETA has been approved, If you want, you can print it.
- Methods of payment – in case you have a credit/debit card, do not worry because you can pay it with any of them.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram