Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - June 26, 2023 - LegalBox is a revolutionary legal depository leveraging blockchain technology for secure and reliable storage of legal documents. It is a joint venture between Messrs Chew Chang Min & Partners and EBRIC Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
"LegalBox is not just a solution, it is a revolution." said Yap Yoke Har, Co-founder of Messrs Chew Chang Min & Partners. "It empowers professionals, organisation and individuals to effectively manage document storing and retrieving leveraging on blockchain technology to ensure immutability. This changes the landscape of traditional file and paper storage, preventing fraud, temper-proof and missing documents."
LegalBox offers a tiered pricing model for both corporate and individual users, consisting of three tiers: Basic, Advanced, and Premium. Each tier offers increasing amounts of storage capacity and features, providing users with greater flexibility and control over their document management. Law Firms have an advantage over individuals as they can add clients and assign access permissions to their stored documents. This unique feature allows law firms to manage their clients' legal documents efficiently and securely.
All subscription tiers include email and phone call support, ensuring that users can get the help they need when they need it. The Premium package offers additional benefits such as a dedicated account manager, first-time set-up and training via Zoom, and the option to upload scanned copies of documents during the initial set-up process.
Users will be able to upgrade or downgrade their subscription tier at any time. LegalBox also offers a free plan with a limited amount of storage space and features, making it a great option for users to try out the platform and get a feel for its capabilities.
Ng Shijie, Chief Executive Office of EBRIC (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, added, "LegalBox is a testament to our unwavering commitment to trust and authenticity. In the realm of law, the question of authenticity has fuelled endless debates. But now, with LegalBox, we're rewriting the rules. By harnessing the unchanging power of blockchain technology, we ensure that your documents remain genuine and secure. Gone are the days of endless disputes, heated debates, and feisty arguments. LegalBox is here to pave the way for a future where authenticity is unquestionable, giving the peace of mind that is deserved."
• Blockchain Technology: LegalBox utilizes blockchain technology to provide tamperproof and secure storage of legal documents. Blockchain ensures that documents are stored in a decentralized and distributed manner, making them resistant to hacking, tampering, or unauthorized access.
• User Authentication and Authorization: Users are required to create an account and provide their personal and contact details. The easy user interfaces enable users to upload, download, and manage their stored documents.
• Law Firm Client Management: Law firm users can add clients to LegalBox and allocate storage space for them. Clients are sent a link to their email to sign up for a client account in LegalBox, where they can view and download documents.
• Document Upload and Storage: Users will be able to upload legal documents in various formats such as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPG, etc. Each document uploaded will be encrypted and stored on the blockchain with a unique hash.
• Document Management: Law firm users can upload documents to LegalBox and organize them by document type with metadata search options.
• Subscription-based Storage Fee: Tiered pricing model for both corporate and individual users, consisting of three tiers: Basic, Advanced, and Premium.
• Data Privacy and Security: LegalBox will ensure compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations. Users' personal and contact details will be stored securely and will not be shared with any third party.
For more information, please visit https://www.legalbox.io/Home.
About Messrs Chew Chang Min & Partners
Messrs Chew Chang Min & Partners is a registered law firm with the Bar Council of Malaysia, a professional body that regulates the profession of lawyers in Peninsular Malaysia. The firm was founded by Toh Mi Mi and Yap Yoke Har. The firm specialises in IT, Fintech and Blockchain.
About EBRIC (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
EBRIC is a company that aims to operate a security token issuance platform for real estate and other digital assets in Asia. EBRIC has been founded by an international team of experienced professionals from Singapore, Malaysia, Europe with a strong background in Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT), Capital Markets, and Real Estate sectors.
Media Contact & Interviews:
Tel: +6012 227 4944