- Correlate Infrastructure Partners Inc. is a distributed energy solutions company drawing on tech-enabled development, finance, and fulfillment resources, to support businesses that develop and rent out commercial building properties
- Commercial real estate industry businesses served by CIPI are among a large field of corporations working to improve their environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) profiles in order to appeal to climate-conscious investors
- ESG-conscious investment rose to a record
- $69.2 billion in 2021 and continues to weather “anti-woke” pushback efforts that have become more pronounced in recent months
- Multinational investment bank JPMorgan Chase provided a good of ongoing climate consciousness when it announced 2030 carbon-reduction targets for the oil and gas, electric power, and auto manufacturing sectors last year, and added similar goals for the iron and steel, cement, and aviation sectors this month
Distributed energy solutions company Correlate Infrastructure Partners (OTCQB: CIPI) is helping clients do more to improve their environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) profiles as investors show a growing interest generally in backing such efforts. In 2021, shareholders dedicated a record $69.2 billion to ESG-weighted funds (https://ibn.fm/1wYJL).
In addition to the U.S., European investors have continued to flex ESG muscle to put expanding pressures on industry to do more and do it better in regard to climate-friendly activity (https://ibn.fm/XebXi). In 2021, multinational investment bank and financial services holding company…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CIPI
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.