- President Biden recently signed executive order to establish new Office of Environmental Justice, plans to introduce new rules to regulate pollution from natural gas power plants
- GeoSolar’s SmartGreen(R) whole-home renewable energy system aligns with the Biden Administration’s environmental goals to combat climate change
- SmartGreen(R) includes a heat pump, geothermal ground loops, rooftop photovoltaic solar panels, insulation upgrades, upgraded windows, a CERV 2 air purification system, LED lighting, and a backup battery system
- GeoSolar believes their system reduces a home’s carbon footprint from 8.8 pounds C02/year to zero, lowers utility bills from $2,700 to $60, and raises the home’s value by $54,000
- GeoSolar conducting Reg A+ capital raise that allows investors to own a share of SmartGreen(R) with a minimum $300 investment
President Biden recently signed an executive order to establish a new Office of Environmental Justice that aims to integrate environmental initiatives into the work of federal agencies (https://ibn.fm/l2r2P). “Environmental justice will be the mission of the entire government woven directly into how we work with state, local, tribal, and territorial governments,” said Biden during the signing ceremony.
The Biden administration also plans to introduce new rules to regulate planet-warming pollution from natural gas power plants (https://ibn.fm/m5iHY). According to Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”) representative Tim Carrol, the agency is “moving urgently to advance standards that protect people and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to GeoSolar Technologies are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/GST
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.