- In September 2023, Sekur Private Data announced that it had signed a distribution agreement with VYRE Network, a leading news-based streaming channel and website, for the Sekur suite of solutions
- The company has no debt and no convertible equity
- Sekur Private Data in June 2023 announced that it is on track to launch Sekur Enterprise Solutions, its new product for SMBs, large enterprises and government organizations
- The company plans to launch SekurIdentity, its new identity theft protection solution, in 2024
- Sekur Private Data plans international business expansions in Latin America, Australia and Europe in 2024
Sekur Private Data (CSE: SKUR) (OTCQB: SWISF) (FRA: GTD0) is a Cybersecurity and Internet privacy provider of Swiss hosted solutions for secure and private communications. The company distributes a suite of encrypted e-mails, secure messengers and secure communication tools. Sekur Private Data Ltd. sells its products through its own website at www.Sekur.com, approved distributors, and telecommunications companies. Sekur Private Data Ltd. serves consumers, businesses and governments worldwide.
Customer information is completely confidential and safely stored in Switzerland using military grade security. All data, whether physical, network-based or encryption security, is stored in bank-approved, state-of-the-art ISO-certified data centers used by Swiss and global banks and most…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SWISF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://nnw.fm/SWISF
TechMediaWire (“TMW”) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on pioneering public and private companies driving the future of technology. It is one of 60+ brands within the Dynamic Brand Portfolio @ IBN that delivers: (1) access to a vast network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to efficiently and effectively reach a myriad of target markets, demographics and diverse industries; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ outlets; (3) enhanced press release enhancement to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of tailored corporate communications solutions. With broad reach and a seasoned team of contributing journalists and writers, TMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that want to reach a wide audience of investors, influencers, consumers, journalists, and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, TMW brings its clients unparalleled recognition and brand awareness. TMW is where breaking news, insightful content and actionable information converge.
To receive SMS alerts from TechMediaWire, text “TECH” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.TechMediaWire.com
TechMediaWire is powered by IBN