VANCOUVER, BC, July 18, 2023 – ATHA Energy Corp. (CSE:SASK) (FRA:X5U) (OTCQB:SASKF) (“ATHA” or the “Company“) is pleased to announce that it has signed a definitive agreement (the “Agreement“) with Stallion Discoveries Corp. (TSXV: STUD) (“Stallion“), providing Stallion an ability to earn an option (the “Option“) to acquire a 70% interest in 47 mineral claims in Saskatchewan, Canada (the “Claims“) by acquiring the requisite portion of the Company’s current 90% interest, after meeting certain milestones.
The area hosting the Claims is found across the uranium-rich, southwest segment of the Athabasca Basin, which is home to some of the most promising areas for uranium exploration activity within the region.1 The Claims span a total of 547,520 acres and are located in an area that is highlighted by several of the most important uranium discoveries in recent decades.1
Troy Boisjoli, CEO of ATHA commented, “At Atha Energy, our objective is discovery and development of Canada’s next generation of world class uranium projects in the Athabasca Basin. With today’s announcement, Stallion Discoveries will now have access to over half a million acres of highly prospective property proximal to the largest high-grade uranium discoveries made in the last twenty years. As the largest land holder in the Athabasca Basin, Atha Energy will continue to deploy a multilevel approach to developing projects and creating the most value for its shareholders. It’s an exciting time for the uranium sector in Saskatchewan, and we are positioning Atha Energy to be Canada’s leading uranium exploration company.”
Under the terms of the Agreement, Stallion may acquire a 70% interest in the Claims by meeting certain milestones, including the issuance of common shares in the capital of Stallion to ATHA as well as the accumulation of $12,000,000 in Saskatchewan Exploration Expenditure Credits on the Claims over the course of five (5) years from the effective date (the “Effective Date“) of the Agreement. These milestones include:
- Within two days of the Effective Date, Stallion shall issue 3,333,333 Stallion shares to ATHA;
- Within twelve (12) months after the Effective Date, Stallion shall incur $3,311,770 of Saskatchewan Exploration Expenditure Credits towards the exploration of the Claims; and
- Within sixty (60) months after the Effective Date, Stallion shall incur a further $8,688,230 of Saskatchewan Exploration Expenditure Credits towards the exploration of the Claims.
Upon exercise of the option, a joint venture agreement (the “Joint Venture Agreement“) shall be entered into by ATHA and Stallion, with Stallion and ATHA (including the carried over interest of the legacy owner) holding a 70% and a 30% interest, respectively.
The Option is subject to the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange on the part of ATHA, the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange on the part of Stallion, and other customary conditions as set out in the Agreement.
The scientific and technical information contained in this news release as it relates to the Claims have been reviewed and approved by William Yeomans, P.Geo., a “qualified person” as defined under National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects.
ATHA is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties. ATHA holds the largest cumulative exploration package in the Athabasca Basin, the world’s most prominent basin for uranium discoveries, with 3.4 million acres along with a 10% carried interest portfolio of claims operated by NexGen Energy Ltd. (TSX:NXE) and IsoEnergy Ltd. (TSX‐V: ISO).
For more information visit www.athaenergy.com
Stallion is an exploration company bred to pursue the exploration of large, underexplored land packages located in the best jurisdictions next to world class projects. Stallion is using modern exploration techniques to explore historical and new mineral targets on its expansive land packages in Saskatchewan, Idaho, and Nevada with the singular ambition of making significant discoveries. Our leadership and advisory team are comprised of uranium and precious metals exploration experts with the capital markets experience and the technical talent for acquiring and exploring early-stage properties with highly prospective targets.
For more information visit www.stalliondiscoveries.com
Forward-Looking Information and Statements
Certain information in this news release constitutes forward-looking information. In some cases, but not necessarily in all cases, forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “plans,” “targets,” “expects” or “does not expect,” “is expected,” “an opportunity exists,” “is positioned,” “estimates,” “intends,” “assumes,” “anticipates” or “does not anticipate” or “believes,” or variations of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results “may,” “could,” “would,” “might,” “will” or “will be taken,” “occur” or “be achieved.” In addition, any statements that refer to expectations, projections or other characterizations of future events or circumstances including, without limitation, statements regarding the execution of the Agreement and the grant of the Option thereunder, the ability of ATHA and Stallion to complete their obligations thereunder, the success and expectations of any exploration activities conducted on the Claims, exchange approval of the Option, the terms of the Option, the value of any securities of Stallion received by ATHA, the results of the services received by ATHA under the Services Agreement and the ability of Native Ads to execute its obligations thereunder all constitute forward-looking information. Statements containing forward-looking information are not historical facts but instead represent management’s expectations, estimates and projections regarding future events.
Forward-looking information is necessarily based on a number of opinions, assumptions and estimates that, while considered reasonable by ATHA as of the date of this news release, are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information, including but not limited to risks regarding the uncertain nature of mineral exploration; commodity pricing; stock market volatility and general market conditions; changes in global and regional demand for products; the business prospects of ATHA, Stallion and Native Ads, competition; inflation; trade uncertainties as a result of, among other things, the COVID-19 pandemic, the Russian-Ukrainian war and changes to global trade restrictions and tariffs; the availability of credit on commercially reasonable terms; foreign exchange risks; legal and regulatory risks (including changes in law or regulation); risks related to relationships with stakeholders including any first nations or aboriginal groups; costs of inputs; weather and other acts of god and their impact on activities proposed to by carried on by ATHA, Native Ads or Stallion; and the factors described in greater detail in the “Risk Factors” section of ATHA’s final prospectus dated March 23, 2023 available at www.sedar.com. These factors are not intended to represent a complete list of the factors that could affect ATHA; however, these factors should be considered carefully. There can be no assurance that such estimates and assumptions will prove to be correct. There is no assurance ATHA and Stallion will enter into the Agreement or that ATHA, Stallion and Native Ads will be able to comply with their covenants thereunder and under the LOI and the Services Agreement, as applicable. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are made as of the date of this news release, and ATHA expressly disclaims any obligation to update or alter statements containing any forward-looking information, or the factors or assumptions underlying them, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
Neither the CSE nor its regulation services provider has reviewed or accepted responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Featured Image @ FreePik
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, ATHA Energy Corp. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from ATHA Energy Corp.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) one hundred and thirty-eight thousand eight hundred USD for 26 days (20 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding ATHA Energy Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect toATHA Energy Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) ATHA Energy Corp.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that ATHA Energy Corp. intends to offer; (e) BroadbandTV Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) ATHA Energy Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) ATHA Energy Corp.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) ATHA Energy Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute ATHA Energy Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) ATHA Energy Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (e) ATHA Energy Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (f) political and regulatory stability; (g) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (h) changes in applicable legislation; (i) stability in financial and capital markets; and (j) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of ATHA Energy Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) ATHA Energy Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact ATHA Energy Corp.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing ATHA Energy Corp.’s business operations (e) ATHA Energy Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, ATHA Energy Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does ATHA Energy Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither ATHA Energy Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of ATHA Energy Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of ATHA Energy Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of ATHA Energy Corp. or such entities.Read more investing news on PressReach.com.Subscribe to the PressReach RSS feeds:
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed