- Company to host investor webinar on Thursday, July 27, 2023, at 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST to provide a corporate update and discuss Plurilock’s strategic focus on AI safety
Vancouver, British Columbia–(July 25, 2023) – Plurilock Security Inc. (TSXV:PLUR) (OTCQB:PLCKF) and related subsidiaries (“Plurilock” or the “Company”), an AI cybersecurity solutions provider for workforces, is pleased to announce that Info-Tech Research Group (“Info-Tech”), a global IT research and advisory firm, has ranked Plurilock’s flagship software platform, ‘Plurilock AI’ as the top Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) software.
According to Info-Tech’s CASB software rankings, Plurilock AI was ranked first among leading software solutions including Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps, Prisma Cloud, Cisco Cloudlock and Oracle Cloud Access Security Broker.1 In addition, Plurilock AI was rated as a leader in terms of product features and satisfaction and vendor experience and capabilities. 2
“We are delighted to announce that Plurilock AI has been ranked as the top CASB software by Info-Tech,” said Ian L. Paterson, CEO of Plurilock. “This ranking provides further validation that our unique technology offers robust security features that can protect our clients’ employees during work remote sessions. The safety of our customer data and key resources is a top priority and we aim to become a market leader in providing zero-trust cybersecurity solutions.”
The Company will host an investor webinar on Thursday, July 27, 2023, at 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST to provide a corporate update and discuss Plurilock’s strategic focus on AI safety.
- Ian L. Paterson, CEO of Plurilock
- Scott Meyers, CFO of Plurilock
To register for the webinar, click the link below.
A Q&A session will be held at the end of the webinar during which the Plurilock management team will answer investor questions.
Plurilock Featured in Omdia’s “On the Radar” Report
The Company is also pleased to announce that Plurilock was featured in a recent Omdia “On the Radar” report. The report highlights the capabilities of Plurilock’s DEFEND continuous authentication product, which is integrated with Amazon WorkSpaces and designed for remote work sessions as well as the Company’s single sign-on, data loss prevention and cloud access security broker technology.3
Plurilock secures workforces in the age of AI through its Plurilock AI platform, delivering advanced identity, data safety, and guard rails to safely implement AI solutions to commercial and government customers worldwide. With patented artificial intelligence and patented real-time identity confirmation technology, Plurilock AI enables zero-trust architecture and identity threat detection and response capabilities for regulated organizations with remote workforces. Through its Solutions Division, Plurilock aggregates world-class IT services and brings a comprehensive line of products that enable teams across North America and the globe to compute safely in a remote work world.
Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest-growing information technology research and advisory company, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. We produce unbiased and highly relevant research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic, timely, and well-informed decisions.
Omdia is a leading global research and consultancy firm, based in London, United Kingdom, that offers technology markets research, consulting and custom reports and go-to-market advice and services. https://omdia.tech.informa.com/
For more information, visit https://www.plurilock.com or contact:
Ian L. Paterson
Chief Executive Officer
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and forward-looking information (collectively, “forward-looking statements”) related to future events or Plurilock’s future business, operations, and financial performance and condition. Forward-looking statements normally contain words like “will”, “intend”, “anticipate”, “could”, “should”, “may”, “might”, “expect”, “estimate”, “forecast”, “plan”, “potential”, “project”, “assume”, “contemplate”, “believe”, “shall”, “scheduled”, and similar terms. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, actions, or developments and are based on expectations, assumptions, and other factors that management currently believes are relevant, reasonable, and appropriate in the circumstances. Although management believes that the forward-looking statements herein are reasonable, actual results could be substantially different due to the risks and uncertainties associated with and inherent to Plurilock’s business. Additional material risks and uncertainties applicable to the forward-looking statements herein include, without limitation, the impact of general economic conditions, the success of the Company in obtaining new or extended contracts or orders; the Company’s ability to maintain existing customers or develop new customers; the Company’s ability to successfully integrate acquisitions of other businesses and/or companies or to realize on the anticipated benefits thereof; and unforeseen events, developments, or factors causing any of the aforesaid expectations, assumptions, and other factors ultimately being inaccurate or irrelevant. This list is not exhaustive of the factors that may affect the Company’s forward-looking statements. Many of these factors are beyond the control of Plurilock. All forward-looking statements included in this press release are expressly qualified in their entirety by these cautionary statements. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as at the date hereof, and Plurilock undertakes no obligation to update publicly or to revise any of the included forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as may be required by applicable securities laws. Risks and uncertainties about the Company’s business are more fully discussed under the heading “Risk Factors” in its most recent Annual Information Form. They are otherwise disclosed in its filings with securities regulatory authorities available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Featured Image @ FreePik
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Plurilock Security Inc. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Plurilock Security Inc.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) seventy seven thousand two hundred USD for 16 days (11 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Plurilock Security Inc.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Plurilock Security Inc.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Plurilock Security Inc.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Plurilock Security Inc. intends to offer; (e) Plurilock Security Inc.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Plurilock Security Inc.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Plurilock Security Inc.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Plurilock Security Inc.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Plurilock Security Inc.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Plurilock Security Inc.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Plurilock Security Inc.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Plurilock Security Inc.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Plurilock Security Inc. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Plurilock Security Inc.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Plurilock Security Inc.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Plurilock Security Inc.’s business operations (e) Plurilock Security Inc. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Plurilock Security Inc. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Plurilock Security Inc. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Plurilock Security Inc. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Plurilock Security Inc. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Plurilock Security Inc. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Plurilock Security Inc. or such entities.
8) Investing is risky. The information provided in this article should not be considered as a substitute for professional financial consultation. Users should be aware that investing in any form carries inherent risks, and as such, there is a possibility of losing some or all of their investment. The value of investments can fluctuate significantly within a short period, and investors must understand that past performance is not indicative of future results. Additionally, users should exercise caution as transactions involving investments may be irreversible, even in cases of fraud or accidental actions. It is crucial to acknowledge that rapidly evolving laws and technical issues can have adverse effects on the usability, transferability, exchangeability, and value of investments. Furthermore, users must be cognizant of potential security risks associated with their investment activities. Individuals are strongly encouraged to conduct thorough research, seek professional advice, and carefully evaluate their risk tolerance before engaging in any investment endeavors. Market Jar Media Inc. is neither an investment adviser nor a broker-dealer. The information presented on the website is provided for informative purposes only and is not to be treated as a recommendation to make any specific investment. No such information on PressReach.com constitutes advice or a recommendation.Read more investing news on PressReach.com.Subscribe to the PressReach RSS feeds:
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed